Has he done the unthinkable?
As a result, are you searching for quotes about lying boyfriends to bolster your mood?
If so, welcome.
Take a load off — and soak in these quotes about cheating, prevaricating scoundrels.
41 Lying, Cheating Boyfriend Quotes
Have you stumbled upon incontrovertible evidence that your man is a low-down, cheating dog?
If so, feast on these boyfriend cheating quotes to regain your power, heal your self-esteem, and remind yourself that he’s the problem, not you.
1. “Don’t cry” over someone who won’t cry over you.” – Lauren Conrad
2. “Some day you’ll cry for me like I cried for you, Some day you’ll miss me like I missed you, Some day you’ll need me like I needed you, Some day you’ll love me but I won’t love you.” – Anonymous
3. “Anything worth having is a thing worth cheating for.” – W. C. Fields
4. “They didn’t cheat because of who you are. They chose to cheat because of who they are not.” — Charles J. Orlando
5. “Men can cheat because there are so many women willing to give themselves to a man who doesn’t belong to them.” – Steve Harvey
6. “Infidelity is mentally, emotionally, and physically painful to the betrayed spouse. Be gentle with yourself as you heal.” – Dr. Karen Finn
7. “Those who cheat on their partners who are loyal to them; don’t deserve them. It is a trashy attitude to disrespect a person who is loyal in a relationship, by cheating on him or her.” – Ellen J. Barrier
8. “That was how dishonesty and betrayal started, not in big lies but in small secrets.” – Amy Tan
9. “Cheating was easy, but impossible to take back.” – Dean Osborne
10. “Sometimes you can be touched by God, but not healed. Often when this happens, he is using your pain for a greater purpose.” – Shannon L. Alder
11. “Don’t cheat if you don’t want to be cheated. A relationship is mutual. This is the golden rule for all great connections.” – Israelmore Ayivor
12. “They didn’t cheat because of who you are. They chose to cheat because of who they are not.” – Charles J. Orlando
13. “Earthquakes just happen. Tornadoes just happen. Your tongue does not just happen to fall into someone else’s mouth!” – Gemma Halliday
14. “There’s something wrong with your character if opportunity controls your loyalty.” – Trent Shelton
15. “Trust, once lost, could not be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime.” – J.E.B. Spredemann
16. “If you can’t be committed to another person, at least be committed to the concept of character and don’t cheat.” – Jerry Springer
17. “You didn’t just cheat on me; you cheated on us. You didn’t just break my heart; you broke our future.” – Steve Maraboli
18. “Never borrow someone else’s man. If he cheated with you, he’ll cheat on you.” – Anonymous
19. “There’s something wrong with your character if opportunity controls your loyalty.” – Trent Shelton
20. “If you can’t be committed to another person, at least be committed to the concept of character and don’t cheat.” – Jerry Springer
21. “Any affair, by its very nature, is quite dysfunctional.” – Rebekah Brooks
22. “No woman could love a cheater and not pay the price for it.” – Rose Wynters
23. “A liar deceives himself more than anyone, for he believes he can remain a person of good character when he cannot.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
24. “Cheating only thrills those who cannot see the beauty in faithfulness.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
25. “The more you defend a lie, the angrier you become.” – Mitch Albom
26. “If you’re betrayed, release disappointment at once. By that way, the bitterness has no time to take root.” – Toba Beta
27. “The answer to ‘Why shouldn’t I commit adultery?’ is that it pays not to, and utility is the final measure of the rationality of moral behavior.” – Sheela Pawar
28. “Never start a relationship if you haven’t ended your previous one.” – Anonymous
More Related Articles
Has Your Boyfriend Lost Interest In You Sexually? 9 Reasons Why And What To Do About It
Your Boyfriend Cheated On You: 23 Messages To Give Him A Piece Of Your Mind
29. “There is no such thing as an affair that doesn’t mean anything.” – Amanda Robson
30. “In modern times couples are more concerned about loyalty than love.” – Amit Kalantri
31. “Lying, cheating, hiding is the exact opposite of the behavior of a man who’s really into you.” – Greg Behrendt
32. “When they go out of their way explaining and insisting especially if they haven’t been confronted…They are guilty as sin.” – Dru Edmund Kucherera
33. “Things come apart so easily when they have been held together by lies.” – Dorothy Allison
34. “The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones.” – Cheryl Hughes
35. “Cheating fuels some people’s never-ending endeavors to maintain the false impression that their relationships or marriages are not dead.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
36. “You can compensate for all of your vices except betrayal. Nothing you do can ever compensate for the pain caused by betrayal.” – Sarvesh Jain
37. “Physical infidelity is the signal, the notice given, that all fidelities are undermined.” – Katherine Anne Porte
38. “It takes two to tango but just one dance with the devil to bring the house down.” – Jason Versey
39. “He’s playing you because you’re the only one who doesn’t know.” — Stephanie Hernandez
40. “If you marry a man who cheats on his wife, you’ll be married to a man who cheats on his wife.” — Ann Landers
41. “A man can love from the bottom of his heart, and still find room at the top for somebody he claimed was nobody.” — Kiki Strack
How to Use These Cheating Lying Quotes to Burn Your Boyfriend
Have you had enough? Are you ready to expose your soon-to-be-ex for his cheating, lying filth?
How can you use quotes about cheaters and liars in a relationship to get back at your boyfriend?
Public Shame: A not-so-subtle social media quote posting makes a statement. It’s also a bit stealthier than going off on a rant. After all, you don’t want to let them see you sweat in these situations. Leave that for private venting sessions with your besties.
Post-It Notes: Do you live with your strange-seeking boyfriend? Get the point across by leaving post-its of certain quotes around the house.
Text Messages: You have every right to be furious. Maybe not Betty Broderick-level mad, but angry enough to send quote texts reminding him he’s in the dog house — or, perhaps, kicked out of the house.
Journaling and Mindfulness: Living your best life is truly the best “revenge,” and studies show that one of the best paths to happiness is journaling and mindfulness. When processing this relationship, consider journaling about the quotes that resonate and why. It could provide insight and teach valuable lessons. It could also give you the courage to leave a toxic situation.
Before you go blasting someone publicly, make sure your facts are sound. Otherwise, you could emerge looking unhinged. But if there’s a comeuppance blatantly bearing his name, publish come what may!
Though he may not see it at first, you’ll be doing him a favor. Plus, you’re saving anyone else mistakenly mesmerized by his misleading moves.